Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
All possible efforts have been made to ensure all historical information is correct. Much of this has been cross-referenced against official Sunderland Association Football Club literature however this is not applicable to all pieces of data and therefore We Are Wearside cannot accept responsibility for any inaccurate information.
All match reports pre-dating 17.08.2013 have not been written specifically for We Are Wearside. These reports are used with the permission of the Sunderland Antiquarian Society. You are not permitted to copy or reproduce any match report on We Are Wearside pre-dating 17.08.2013 without the permission of the Sunderland Antiquarian Society. If you have any questions regarding this or the accuracy of these reports please contact the Sunderland Antiquarian Society via their website www.sunderland-antiquarians.org. For all match reports from 17.08.2013 onwards permission must be granted by We Are Wearside.
All player biographies have been written by or on behalf of We Are Wearside. Every effort is made to ensure all images used on our Players pages do not infringe any copyright.
If you have any concerns relating to the accuracy of our data or suspect copyright infringement please contact us by clicking here and we will remove such content.
The Comments section is intended to provide a forum for reasoned and reasonable debate on We Are Wearside’s content.
We reserve the right to edit/delete comments which contain attacks on other users, slander, coarse language and profanity, and gratuitous and incendiary references to race and ethnicity. Users who continuously violate the rules will be banned from commenting.
Not all comments are moderated. We do have a strict filtering system which ensures that most comments which include attacks on other users, slander, coarse language and profanity, and gratuitous and incendiary references to race and ethnicity are blocked. Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee all comments of this nature would be filtered and as such some may appear on the site until which time they are noticed/reported and removed. If you have any complaints regarding a comment post on any We Are Wearside page please contact us here.
By commenting on any We Are Wearside page you are confirming your adherence to the following responsibilities;
- The downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- You have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- The Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- The Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- The Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
Cookies are very small text files that are stored on your computer when you visit some websites.
You can disable any cookies already stored on your computer, but these may stop our website from functioning properly.
We Are Wearside will not record or share any of your personal information with third parties.
Google Adsense and the DoubleClick DART Cookie
Collection of Personal Information
When visiting wearewearside.com, the IP address used to access the site will be logged along with the dates and times of access. This information is purely used to analyse trends, administer the site, track users movement and gather broad demographic information for internal use. Most importantly, any recorded IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Links to third party Websites
We have included links on this site for your use and reference. We are not responsible for the privacy policies on these websites. You should be aware that the privacy policies of these sites may differ from our own.
Changes to this Statement
The contents of this statement may be altered at any time, at our discretion.